Saturday, June 23, 2012

What a mess.....

     Have you ever started cleaning and about two hours into it you think it may look worse than when you started?  Today is my first day at home by myself for any length of time in over six months, needless to say six months of grime lies in our sun-room/office where I have decided to begin my cleaning spree.  My goal had been take one room a day over the next week, but I think I may need to modify that plan!
     I am currently taking my fifteen minute break to have a Minute Maid Soft Frozen Limeade Cherry and write my blog.
     The upside to this cleaning binge is I have probably found about ten dollars in change but if you calculate that out I think the most I will make in this room is about a 1.25 an hour.  Then if you take into account that we will probably need to order out because I will be too tired to cook, I will be in the red.
      I also found a really cute pair of shoes I had forgotten about and two pairs of dress shoes that my husband needed for his mother's funeral last week, instead we had to go out an purchase another pair.  Boy, this office is costing me a lot of money.  I have got to get organized, but I don't think "squiggle personalities" tend to be very organized.


• Of the 4 symbols, the Squiggle is the most unique and the most creative.
• You are an ORIGINAL always considering possibilities.
• Your mantra is get it done … differently.
• Your watchword is why. Why do we have to do it that way? What are our alternatives? You continually ask, 'What if?'  ( My husband always complains about this one. WHY WHY WHY)
• You are creative, imaginative, free form, like to have fun, think out-of-the-box.
• Your hero may be someone like Albert Einstein, Erma BombeckWalt Disney. (Definitely Walt Disney or Santa Claus, working for either one would be my dream job.)
• You see yourself as always looking for new ideas, new ways, new products. Others may sometimes consider you as a little strange or far-out. (My sister says I am eccentric but she said it nicely)
• As a child you preferred to draw your own original pictures to color. You often colored trees purple, leaves yellow and the sky green.
     As a child I was convinced I was an alien baby that was being raised by normal human beings which I was pretty sure I wasn't!  Though I was always scared the aliens would come back to get me! Definitely a check for being imaginative! 
SOOOOOOOO.......I guess this squiggle better get back to work and try really hard to be a little less squiggly.


No comments:

Post a Comment