Friday, July 8, 2011

Home Renovations

Ok, is it just me or does anyone else think HGTV may exaggerate the short amount of time it takes to renovate a room? It took us two days just to get up all the carpet, tacking, nails, and staples.....I think carpet layers insure job security by making it such a difficult job to remove.
So here is what the room looks like on day 2.  Ben is still smiling and no "special" language has been used.  So far today I have not had to say the word sarcophagus, apparently my husband doesn't know the word stop when moving cars and furniture.  After an intervention with him we asked him to choose a word that meant stop to him and it was sarcophagus, not even going to mention my son's suggestion here.....my reply..I will be dead before I can get that one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment