Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DO you ever really finish?

I think one of the worst parts about starting a project is cleaning up after the project.  I discovered I was not alone in this thought, several days ago when we finished up painting  my son made the comment that we should leave the clean-up for my husband.  So either these thoughts are genetic, or universal! If you have ever been in my house you know I am constantly working on something whether trying to redo a room or working on an art project.  Ben always says he has to pay close attention moving around in our house because he never knows when I will take the notion to move or change something.  For example you can go into the shower with a bare bathroom wall and exit to find one of my 3-4 foot mermaid collages on the wall, or take a trip to the bay and discover I painted the couch while you were gone.
One of the great things about living in a house that is over 100 years old, you are not afraid to do anything to it, especially when you see what previous owners had done of the the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment