Sunday, August 7, 2011

What to do, what to do, what to do.....

So, one of the things I discovered in reading Wishcraft was that I had a Renaissance personality, lol, now that may sound really great but what it basically means is that Ilike to have a lot of different irons in the fire at one time. In other words, da Vinci was apparently ADHD.  So while I fully intend to continue my furniture remodeling pursuits, I also like to venture back to collages and sculpting.  After purchasing the most recent copy of Art Doll, I have decided to work on some Halloween pieces.  I think Halloween actually ranks up there with Christmas for me.  Though anyone that knows me knows that I can be one of the biggest scaredy cats out there. I am the child that kept garlic powder in their nightstand to fight of Barnabas Collins. (My mom didn't have cloves of garlic) Hopefully tomorrow I will have some in progress photos to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment