Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Post Vacation

Well, back to reality....summer is coming to a close and it never seems long enough to do the things you wish.  I have made a few amazing discoveries, one if anyone is at a point in their life where you wonder what you really want to do.....you should read the book Wishcraft.  It's a great little book to help you pinpoint the things you truly love.  I think my biggest problem is I am a creative soul stuck in an education system that no longer values creativity.
I have enjoyed browsing blogs this am looking for artsy projects.  I am off to comb thrift stores now looking for supplies.  There are a lot of creative and inspiring people at there...take time to look at their amazing ingenuity. I am constantly amazed at what I find.
I ran across a recipe for White Chocolate Peach Dessert Pizza at http://www.alovelyplacetoland.com/.  This will definitely make my grocery ingredients needed list.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment