Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Dream Job

Well, it is summer and I guess it is time that I make my futile attempt at blogging.  Like every teacher, my summer's are usually filled with cramming in all the things that I would love to do year round.  I was asked by a financial adviser what I would like to do after I retire, now since his suit probably cost more than more wardrobe for a week, I was hesitant to say, "Well, I would really like to explore junkyards and create new furniture."........I decided to mumble that I really had not made any kind of decisions.  Of course the minute we got home I was off to claim an old Philco refrigerator to restore and use in my remodeled kitchen. The model below is similar to my newest treasure.  I am afraid I was not much help to my husband getting it up the basement steps, but I did say a stream of cuss words in hopes that it would help lighten his load.  Poor guy, it was his birthday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment